Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Far from a short!

I thought the animation was great but the story didn't bring me in completely. Keep up the good work.

The Vagina Shong The Vagina Shong

Good Stuff

At first I thought someone named PureCarnage got a hold of a three brain song and swf file and called it their own. Then I read some previous reviews to find that this was not the case.... So take it as a complement, I thought is was so good that it was three brain! Keep up the good work, hope to see more.

PureCarnage responds:

Yeah, I'll be honest, I didn't even know threebrain existed until after I started posting some stupid punked' out musical rants on the net, I figured my verbal ones sucked, then a person on a Mb linked me to their site. I loved it, and further more, it did inspire me to take some of my punked songs and make videos, so tribute to three brain!

Otherwise I'd just have a bunch of songs on my computer reminding me of drunk and silly nights.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Great Stuff

I like the Video game and NG parodies. I also liked the little picture of Homestar Runner on the chalkboard. Keep up the good work! Maybe a new LOTR parody since the new movie is comming out... any thoughts?

Cotton Roots Cotton Roots

Great Toon

Nice job Will. I always enjoy the work. Is Keeblur 2 still in the works?

MTV's TRL INA MTV's TRL INA

Amazing

You guys at INA are amazing! I can't even describe how funny that was. I'm a huge fan, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see whats next!!!

DBTM: The Vegeta Show DBTM: The Vegeta Show

Funny!

That was pretty good. I really enjoied the Vegetta impression. Keep it up, i think this could be a good series.

Dbz Rivals Dbz Rivals

Pretty Weak

As Vegetta would say, "Come on is that all you got!" Nice idea but it lacks animation. I've found that drawing vector based pictures is very hard and it takes lots of practice. Keep it up and you'll get better, hope to see some improvements soon!

Straight Edge Straight Edge

You need to compress your sound next time. Try animating your message next time, you really didn't use many flash tools in your movie.

Zio-Shirai responds:

im not kinda good at this, more than trying this to be a real succes i was kinda trying flash...and trying to give the message

light-a-fart light-a-fart

Not bad

This looks very familar.... Better than the last time. Keep up the good work. -Leoneski

mary-oh mary-oh

hmmm...

Needs a lot of work. I'm kind of surprised it survived.