Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Addicting Game

I loved the destruction and all the helpless people, lol! The only items I would improve are the sound fx during game play and the shark breathing during the loading... man that started to get to me.

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

I liked it!

Very nice game. I liked the array of characters and game play. I wish there were a way to toggle health bars for each character and my army would sometimes get "stuck" up against an ememy archer and I would have to restart.

-Leoneski

The Maze Game The Maze Game

Good Game

I liked the game, but you need to disable the right click menu and use MC's instead of buttons to interact with the mouse. That way people can't cheat with the tab button.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Great Game

Its another hit. Reminds me of the TMNT 2 - The arcade game and the streets of rage series. Another console game if you ask me! So much detail like shooting the basketball in the hoop and all the other items you can interact with.

-Leoneski

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Thanks

Now I'm hooked on a new game. You really have perfect timing. Right before finals week!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

The best

I can't count how many times I've played this game! You have to make a full version.

Pico Dressup Tribute Pico Dressup Tribute

???

Why would you want to take off everything...perv!

I thought this game was alright. Not much to a dress up game. They kind of wore out their welcome... Next time add a twist. -Leoneski

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

I love it

I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff, but its great. Its people like you that inspire me to continue with the flash work. Congrats with another great (low sized) game!

Portal Fighter II Portal Fighter II

Amazing

I don't know how you did it.... This is the best flash fighting game I have ever seen. Keep up the good work.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Awesome Game

This is what stick fighting is all about. The spiderman poster gets brownie pts. And getting your ass kicked by the main boss is definatly funny! Keep up the good work.