Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Far from a short!

I thought the animation was great but the story didn't bring me in completely. Keep up the good work.

The Vagina Shong The Vagina Shong

Good Stuff

At first I thought someone named PureCarnage got a hold of a three brain song and swf file and called it their own. Then I read some previous reviews to find that this was not the case.... So take it as a complement, I thought is was so good that it was three brain! Keep up the good work, hope to see more.

-Leoneski

PureCarnage responds:

Yeah, I'll be honest, I didn't even know threebrain existed until after I started posting some stupid punked' out musical rants on the net, I figured my verbal ones sucked, then a person on a Mb linked me to their site. I loved it, and further more, it did inspire me to take some of my punked songs and make videos, so tribute to three brain!

Otherwise I'd just have a bunch of songs on my computer reminding me of drunk and silly nights.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Great Stuff

I like the Video game and NG parodies. I also liked the little picture of Homestar Runner on the chalkboard. Keep up the good work! Maybe a new LOTR parody since the new movie is comming out... any thoughts?

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Addicting Game

I loved the destruction and all the helpless people, lol! The only items I would improve are the sound fx during game play and the shark breathing during the loading... man that started to get to me.

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

I liked it!

Very nice game. I liked the array of characters and game play. I wish there were a way to toggle health bars for each character and my army would sometimes get "stuck" up against an ememy archer and I would have to restart.

-Leoneski

The Maze Game The Maze Game

Good Game

I liked the game, but you need to disable the right click menu and use MC's instead of buttons to interact with the mouse. That way people can't cheat with the tab button.